In designing its vehicles, the Renault Group makes people the focal point of the whole process, an approach that is perfectly illustrated by the activities of its Renault Tech department, which is unique in the car industry.
At Renault TECH we transform cars
Created in 2009, Renault TECH responds to the needs of its customers by designing, producing and selling converted vehicles, making it easier for customers to access motability solutions. Renault TECH is truly committed to motability on a daily basis, providing services for professionals, private individuals and persons with reduced mobility. Operating directly out of Renault factories, Renault TECH is a department specialising in the conversion of vehicles for professionals and private individuals. Adapting the entire Renault range for French and international business fleets, Renault TECH offers genuinely bespoke industry-specific services.
Renault Tech services
Renault TECH offers customers a wide range of adaptations and adjustments for all vehicles in the Renault range :
• Adaptations of private vehicles : with additional equipment for limited editions such as the Duster Adventure or Captur Arizona, and basic options such as a sunroof for the Twingo, driving-school adaptations for the Clio, Scenic and Captur, customisation and optional extras.
• Adaptations for light commercial vehicles : designed for professionals, options include the Master ladder rack and wooden flooring. We also offer tipper, dropside and box and crew van versions. Conversions are available for the Master, Trafic and Kangoo ranges.
• Adaptations for fleets : Renault TECH provides exceptional bespoke industry solutions for key Renault accounts such as EDF and La Poste, creating specific interiors and exteriors that meet their needs in full.
• Adaptations for the Transport of Persons with Reduced Mobility (TPRM) : a range of vehicles suitable for carrying people with disabilities. Renault TECH also offers a raft of driver-assistance and transfer solutions as well as short-term rentals and second-hand TPRM vehicles for sale.
Key Renault TECH facts and figures in 2013 :
• 12 specialist workshops set up at Renault factories.
• 121,300 vehicles converted.
• 45,000 van conversions, including 25,000 fitted with wooden flooring.
• 45,000 car conversions, 9,000 of them for driving schools.
• 20,000 vehicles converted for key fleet accounts.
• 1,200 vehicles converted for TPRM.
Photos : Renault Marketing 3D−Commerce / FOULON, Stéphane